Webex CallingA complete, cloud-based business phone solution. Affordable, per user fee for easy scalability. The best of everything in one solution.
NEVER MISS AN IMPORTANT CALL
Keep your business phone number or get a new number that rings on any device, anywhere, along with powerful cloud calling features.
EASY MANAGEMENT, LESS OVERHEAD
Forget the costly overhead of a physical business phone system, and easily manage all your services, users, and security in one place.
LETS CUSTOMERS REACH YOU, ANYWHERE
Easily manage incoming calls with extensions, shared lines, & intelligent call routing features putting them in touch with the right person.
Supporting Today's Remote Business Operations
Set your business number to ring on any device, anywhere.
Quickly move your call from one device to another.
Make business calls from your mobile device and keep your personal number private.
Get integrated team messaging so you’re always in touch with your remote employees.
Powerful Calling Features at the Push of a Button
Messaging Made Simple
Need Meeting Capability? Ask Us About Adding it to Your Webex Calling Solution!
- Cisco Webex Calling App(Desktop &Mobile)
- Alternate Numbers w/ Distinctive Ring
- Anonymous Call Rejectionc
- Barge-In Exempt
- Business Continuity (CFNR)
- Busy Lamp Monitoring
- Call Forwarding Always
- Call Forwarding Busy
- Call Forwarding No Answer
- Call Forwarding Selective
- Call History
- Call Hold & Resume
- Call Logs w/Click to Dial
- Call Notify
- Call Queue Agent
- Call Recording (requires 3rd party license)
- Call Redial
- Call Return
- Call Transfer (Attended & Blind)
- Call Waiting for up to 4 Calls
- Call Waiting ID
- Connected Line ID Restriction (COLR)
- Connected Line Appearance Restriction
- Directed Call Pickup
- Directed Call Pickup with Barge In
- Do Not Disturb
- Enterprise Phone Directory
- Executive /Executive Assistant
- Extension Dialing, Variable Length
- Feature Access Codes
- Hoteling (Host)
- Hoteling (Guest)
- Inbound Caller ID (Name)
- Inbound Caller ID (Name & Number)
- Inbound Fax to email
- Multiple Line Appearance (SP only)
- N-Way Calling (6)1
- Office Anywhere
- Outbound Caller ID Blocking
- Personal Phone Directory
- Priority Alert
- Remote Office
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Sequential Ring
- Shared Call Appearance
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial 100
- T.38 Fax Support
- Three-Way Calling1
- Unified Messaging
- User Intercept
- User Self Service Portal
- Video (Point to Point)
- Visual Voicemail
- Voice Mail
Learn more about Cisco’s cloud-based phone system that is optimized for your business.
Feature-packed with business calling capabilities and budget-friendly. Plus, no need to worry anymore about the expense and complexity of managing a phone system infrastructure on your premises.
At Citynet, we are Cisco experts. Contact us to learn more about Webex Calling and get a quote for a customized solution for your business.
Please note: We value your privacy. Your information will never be sold or sent to a third-party. Information entered here is intended only for use in contacting you per your request for information.